Monday, July 27, 2009

Kiss Miss Precious

This morning I recieved this email. Thought I'd pass it on. She "likes my person in general".... Wow. What guy wouldn't just swoon from that line. I am sure we were great friends (maybe even more). I just can't remember her....


I'm thinkin if I replied, my computer would catch a virus so serious it would melt like the wicked witch of the west and all my credit cards would catch on fire.

________________________________________

From: precious200 [mailto:tintin4you22@yahoo.com]

Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:49 PM

To: Rob Fennell

Subject: Hi Dear

Hi Dear
Peace be onto you, how are you today. I do hope that you are fine.
I saw your advert and like your person in general, this made me to
write to show you, my extent of interest in you. Please send me
an email soon at my mail box thus for more details and to equally
send you my picture.
Kiss Miss precious.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.31/2264 - Release Date: 07/26/09 11:07:00

No comments: