Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Barefoot Chronicles: Sport Kilt Review

Barefoot Chronicles: Sport Kilt Review



Barefoot Jason reviews a kilt for running. It's from a US-based company, Sport Kilt. They sell kilts for casual wear. I've always wanted to try one of these out but I'm already a bit too far out there with the whole barefoot running scene. The kilt itself is made from a fairly lightweight microfiber material. It is a single piece of fabric that is wrapped around your waist and closed with a Velcro strip along the top edge. The front of the kilt overlaps itself about 12-14" in the front. The kilt has a relatively large pocket in the front. I'm not sure the family can handle this one. I am not encouraged by Jason's review that the kilt caused some chafing of the trouser snake. That been a problem with some regular running shorts for me as of late.  I don't like that.

1 comment:

Leather baba said...

Nice And Informative Website. Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Effort.
I Shared Your Post With My Friends Also.
Scottish cap